In these terms and conditions the ‘Company’ means Which Property Agent Ltd t/a eSmokingJacket.com and electroniccigarettecase.co.uk. The ‘Buyer’ means the corporate entity, firm or person seeking to purchase services from the Company.
- The purchase of products from the Company is governed by these terms and conditions.
- Please read them before using the site. By accessing the site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Our policy is that we will not pass on any customer details we collect to any third party without your permission
- Payment is due before goods are despatched unless a credit account has been authorised by the Company
- Payment is due immediately by transfer from the Buyer using PayPal as the preferred method.
- Cheques and bank transfers are permitted but goods will not be dispatched until payments have cleared.
- Prices quoted are in pounds sterling
- Large companies and their Buyers may set up an account and payment is due 30 days from date of issue of invoice unless otherwise agreed.
- Products must be paid for in full unless cancelled by fax, e-mail or letter.
- Products cancelled between 4 and 5 working days prior to delivery commencement will be charged at 50% of the fee.
- The invoice will be raised and the debt becomes due on completion of the delivery for credit account holders. In all other cases payment will be required in full on or prior to commencement of the delivery.
- All goods are warranted on delivery to the customer to be of the nature, substance and quality invoiced and to conform in all respects with all the appropriate statutory regulations.
- Risk in the goods passes to the customer upon delivery. All goods should be examined for any obvious loss or damage at the time of delivery and the necessary evidence, including the goods, retained. The Company accepts no liability for any loss through short delivery or damage to goods in transit unless the customer notifies us within a reasonable period after receipt of the goods.
- All products provided will remain the property of Which Property Agent Ltd until payments are cleared.
- Orders received by us before 12 noon during working days will be normally be dispatched within 48 hours but please allow 28 days.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest on late payment of invoices at 7% above the bank base rate.
- Unless otherwise stated quotations provided by the company will be valid 30 days from date of issue. The Company reserves the right to adjust the price at any time prior to delivery of the service to take into account of increases in labour, product or shipping costs. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
- We reserve the right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if payment is not made in accordance with our agreed terms.
This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Which Property Agent the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account” means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Website;”Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;”Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer by Which Property Agent when you visit certain parts of this Website. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Website. Where e-commerce facilities are provided, Cookies may be used to store your shopping basket. Further details are contained in Clause 10 and Schedule 1 of this Policy;
“Data” means collectively all information that you submit to the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
“Which Property Agent” means Which Property Agent Ltd, whose registered address is 42 Huddersfield Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire , United Kingdom, S75 1DW and whose Company No. Is 07351483;
“Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Which Property Agent makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
“System” means any online communications infrastructure that Which Property Agent makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Which Property Agent and acting in the course of their employment; and
“Website” means the website that you are currently using www.whichpropertyagent.co.uk and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Data Collected
a. Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
ii. date of birth;
iv. job title;
vi. contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
vii. demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
viii. financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
x. IP address (automatically collected);
xi. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
operating system (automatically collected);
xii. a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
xiii. Cookie information (see clause 10 below).
3. Our Use of Data
a. Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Which Property Agent for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Website. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to 6 months.
b. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
c. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Fore more details on security, see clause 9 below.
d. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.
e. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
i. internal record keeping;
ii. improvement of our products / services;
iii. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
iv. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
4. Third Party Websites and Services
a. Which Property Agent may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Which Property Agent requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
a. Which Property Agent may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
6. Controlling Access to your Data
a. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
i. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
ii. sharing Data with third parties.
7. Your Right to Withhold Information
a. You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Website you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
8. Accessing your own Data
a. You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
b. You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
a. Data security is of great importance to Which Property Agent and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
a. Which Property Agent may set and access Cookies on your computer. Cookies that may be placed on your computer are detailed in Schedule 1 to this Policy.
b. A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites.
c. You may delete Cookies, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly.
d. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Website.
11. Changes to this Policy
Schedule 1: Cookies
By using Which Property Agent you agree to the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
|PHPSESSID||Used server side for sessions – Essential|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz – Google Analytics cookies.||We use analytics software to evaluate user activity on the site. Anonymised information on links, buttons clicked on the site, what pages have been visited and for how long is compiled by Google Analytics and used to help us improve our site and content.Opt-out of Google Analytics cookies|